We will meet online for seven successive weeks in groups of up to six – and then, if we wish, maybe more will follow. Each session will take a theme from Scripture, and further material, textual and visual to help us reflect on this crisis.
The pandemic is a rapidly evolving picture, and the material currently offered for each session will be kept under review.
- Jordan: Threshold of freedom
- Kairos: Moment of truth
- Flesh: The vulnerable body of Christ
- Contagion: Curse or mercy?
- Womb: Shelter of the most high God
- Tomb: awaiting resurrection
- Emmaus: distance and embrace
Click here to find out more about the format of each session